Thursday, December 10, 2009

"I could've sworn that night when i told you i love you, you said we were forever. But, now I am alone. You lied to me. The next time you say forever I'll punch you in the face."

Images: Weheartit




for⋅ev⋅er


–adverb
1.
without ever ending; eternally: to last forever.
2.
continually; incessantly; always: He's forever complaining.
–noun

3.
an endless or seemingly endless period of time:   


"FOR EMMA, FOREVER" -BON IVER

"Not talkin' 'bout a year
No not three or four
I don't want that kind of forever
In my life anymore
Forever always seems
to be around when it begins
but forever never seems
to be around when it ends
So give me your forever
Please your forever
Not a day less will do From you" -Ben Harper



















Forever
Forever
Forever
Forever








Opinions? 

3 comments:

  1. forever is the lamest word i ever heard.

    there's no such thing as that.

    haha.

    bitterness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the link running through the photos
    and of course any bon iver reference gets my thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever is certainly a long time, but sometimes its just not enough =(

    ReplyDelete