Thursday, September 9, 2010

You broke me, I thought I knew you well.

You look at me and continuously, you tell me that you love me. If you love me than wouldn't I have a solid resting place in your heart? But where am I in there? I search but to no avail, I'm nowhere to be found. I struggle to see the point of you being with me, if you are drowning me? If you cared about me shouldn't you be trying to lift me up above the rest of the world? Why is it that I go to bed crying because you can't do the things that lovers do? Walking down the sidewalk two by two, but where are we? It's never us two. You say the word sorry over and over again. That word no longer has any meaning to me. You can't tear my heart and then apologize and think I am going to be okay. I'm not ever going to be the same. I'm going to be stronger. I used to think you being with me is enough. But I know I can do better, I know I can survive without you. We are over now, I couldn't watch myself fall anymore. You treated me like shit and then you broke me. Don't come back, ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment